The MM002-xx-EU is a family of long-range and low power wireless modules operating in 868MHz unlicensed band. With interferers’ robustness and low power consumption, it is the best solution for applications requiring long range, maximum battery lifetime and secure radio link. This module integrates a SX1272 LoRa transceiver from Semtech and a low power ARM Cortex M3 controller.
Module HW interfaces have been designed to be configurable to match with specific customers’ requirements without HW modification. HW protocols used by classical sensors are supported by the module and can have different instances : I2C, SPI, UART, GPIO, ADC, DAC, … The Module can be soldered on another board like a SMD component.
The MM002-xx-EU module has been designed to match with the European R & TTE guidelines and is compliant with ETSI EN300-220.
This module can be used as companion modem or can, on request, integrate customer application software to control directly sensors through dedicated HW pins for cost and power consumption reduction.
2 versions are available :
- MM002-L-EU : A LoRa™ WAN 1.0 EU Class A & C bidirectional protocol stack version
- MM002-LS-EU : A Full bimode bidirectional LoRa™/SIGFOX™ protocol stack version
- Size 14,4mm x 26,4mm x 2,5mm
- Modulation : LoRa™ / SIGFOX™/ FSK
- Maximum output power +14 dBm (+20dBm as option)
- Good buildings penetration
- Long Range protocol stack software (SIGFOX™ / LoRa WAN 1.0 EU Class A & C)
- Soldered like a SMD component
- Usable as Modem companion or with embedded customer application software (option)
- RoHS conform / Pre-Certified EN 300-220
- Shield ready (option)
|Frequency range:||ISM band from 863Mhz to 870Mhz|
|Modulations/Protocols:||FSK / SIGFOX™
LoRa™ / LoRa™ 1.0 EU Class A & C
|RF output power:||up to 20 dBm (HW option) / +14dBm (default)|
|Operating voltage:||3.3v (typ)|
|Current consumption:||< 2 μA (Idle mode, RTC running)
11,7 mA (Rx)
39.5 mA (Tx @ +14 dBm) / 33 mA (Tx @ +13 dBm)
|Interfaces:||NReset, Boot Mode control, 1*Wake-up interrupts
1*UART for Modem control,
1*DAC(*).(*) Usable only with embedded application software.
|Dimension (L x l x h) :||14.4 mm x 26.4 mm x 2.5mm|
|Operating temperature:||-20°C +70°C|
|Certification:||Compliant with ETSI EN 300 220|